What You'll Need to Apply:

Please note: If you are asking us to help you pay a bill, the bill must be in your name.

To apply, you'll need to complete our Financial Stability Course. You'll also need to supply these documents:

* Proof that you live in our service area (Mulberry, Bradley or the Lakeland ZIP code 33813)

Exs. of proof:   A lease agreement, an electric bill with applicant's name and address, an unemployment award letter.

* A photo ID for each adult living at

   the applicant's address

* A Social Security card (not just a

   number) for each person (adult

   and child) living at the address

* Proof of how the household is

   paying its bills

Exs. of proof:   A recent paycheck stub, an unemployment award letter, a Social Security award letter.

* A birth certificate for each child      

   younger than 18 who is living at the    


You'll need to complete one of our applications,

which you can download here. 

A United Way Agency

Give. Advocate. Volunteer.