What You'll Need to Apply:
To apply, you'll need to complete our APPLICATION and the Financial Stability Course. You'll also need to supply these documents:
* Proof that you live in our service area (Mulberry, Bradley or the Lakeland ZIP code 33813)
Exs. of proof: A lease agreement, an electric bill with applicant's name and address, an unemployment award letter.
PLEASE CALL FOR GUIDANCE and MORE INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
Please note: If you are asking us to help you pay a bill, the bill must be in your name.
* A photo ID for each adult living at
the applicant's address
* A Social Security card, ITIN card or application for each person (adult
and child) living at the address
* Proof of how the household is
paying its bills
We need three months of paychecks, an unemployment award letter, a Social Security award letter, and three months bank statements.
* A birth certificate for each child
younger than 18 who is living at the
The Mulberry Community Service Center is processing applications online. Applications can be filled out online using adobe pdf reader and uploaded into the Online Application or you may download, print and return them to us at the office.