What You'll Need to Apply:
Please note: If you are asking us to help you pay a bill, the bill must be in your name.
To apply, you'll need to complete our Financial Stability Course. You'll also need to supply these documents:
* Proof that you live in our service area (Mulberry, Bradley or the Lakeland ZIP code 33813)
Exs. of proof: A lease agreement, an electric bill with applicant's name and address, an unemployment award letter.
* A photo ID for each adult living at
the applicant's address
* A Social Security card (not just a
number) for each person (adult
and child) living at the address
* Proof of how the household is
paying its bills
Exs. of proof: A recent paycheck stub, an unemployment award letter, a Social Security award letter.
* A birth certificate for each child
younger than 18 who is living at the
You'll need to complete one of our applications,
which you can download here.